Whenever I want to feel good about my makeup I tend to do a warm-toned half cut crease. I think that looks so flattering.
That look can be a little bit intimidating but I think once you got the hang of it it’s pretty easy.
So here I show you now how I always like to create this look with some of my favorite eyeshadows (which are Coloured Raine eyeshadows).
Products I used for this glitter half cut crease:
- Concealer (as an eyeshadow primer)
- Face powder/ skin toned eyeshadow color (to set the eyelid)
- Coloured Raine eyeshadows in Glisten, St. Germain Cocktail, Downtown, Angel Face, Native, Moments, Black Moon
- NYX Epic Black Mousse Liner
- Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner in Midnight Cowboy
- Essence I Love Extreme Volume Mascara Waterproof
- Brushes: Zoeva 228, Zoeva 227, Sigma Beauty E56, BDelliumtools 773, Zoeva 237, Zoeva 312, Morphe E17, Dose Of Colors pencil brush, Luxie Beauty 237
Step By Step Makeup Pictorial:
I hope you enjoyed this step-by-step makeup pictorial on how to do this warm glitter half cut crease!